Educators are gearing up to embrace the new learning pedagogies for better learning outcomes.
Posts from our Educators
काश ! मैं एक नन्हीं गिलहरी होती,
घूमती फिरती यहां - वहां ,
स्कूल ना मुझको जाना पड़ता ,
गृहकार्य ना मुझको करना पड़ता।
ना ही किसी की डांट सुननी पड़ती ,
ना ही सुबह जल्दी उठना पड़ता ।
काश ! मैं एक नन्हीं गिलहरी होती,
पेड़ों पर चढ़ती - उतरती फिरती यहां-वहां,
थकती ना मैं किताबों का बोझ उठाकर ,
ना मुझको दिन भर जूतों में रहना पड़ता।
दाना चुगती, फल खाती,
मैं खुली हवा में घूमती,
काश ! मैं एक नन्हीं गिलहरी होती।
How To Cope With Stress
After a traumatic event, people may have strong and lingering reactions. These events may include personal or environmental disasters or threats with an assault. The symptoms may be physical or emotional.
Feeling emotional and nervous or having trouble sleeping and eating can all be normal reactions to stress.
Here are some healthy ways you can deal with stress:
1. Take care of yourself - Eat healthily, exercise daily, get plenty of sleep, and give yourself a break if you feel stressed out.
2. Talk to others - Share your problems and how you feel and cope with a parent, friend, counsellor, doctor, or pastor.
3. Avoid drugs and alcohol. These may seem to help, but they can create additional problems and increase the stress you are already feeling.
4. Take a break - If news events are causing you stress, take a break from listening or watching the news.
5. Recognize when you need more help - If problems continue or you are thinking about suicide, talk to a psychologist, social worker, or professional counsellor.
शिक्षा का महत्व
शिक्षा के साथ हम बहुत सी चीज़ें कर सकते हैं आजकल हर चीज के लिए शिक्षा मूलभूत आवश्यकता है जिसे हम करना चाहते हैं अगर हमें काम करने की ज़रूरत है, तो हमारे नियोक्ता हमारी शिक्षा के बारे में पूछेंगे। जब शादी हो रही है, दुल्हन या दुल्हन के परिवार से हमारी शैक्षिक योग्यता भी पूछेगा। जीवन में सफल होने और पैसे कमाने के लिए हमें शिक्षा की आवश्यकता है शिक्षा बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है क्योंकि इससे हमें समृद्ध बनने में मदद मिलती है। यह हमें सिखाता है कि हमारे कौशल को पहचानने और उपयोग कैसे किया जाए और उन्हें नौकरी या व्यापार के लिए उपयोग करना चाहिए। ये कौशल समाज, हमारे देश और पूरे विश्व के सुधार के लिए इस्तेमाल किए जा सकते हैं। शिक्षा एक ऐसा सूरज है जो अपना प्रकाश मनुष्य पर डालता है। और इस से प्रवर्तित किरणें न केवल परिवार, समाज, देश बल्कि सारी दुनियाँ को चमकती है। शिक्षा मनुष्य के अंदर एक ऐसा इत्र है जो अपनी खुशबु से समाज को सुगन्धित करती रहती है। शिक्षा हमें जीवन जीने की उच्चतम शैली सिखलाती है। यह मनुष्य में अच्छे चरित्र का निर्माण करती है।
Posts from our Students
Some ways to relieve the stress is :-
1. Watch a film, a TV show or listen to a podcast or comedian that makes you laugh.
2. Drink some herbal tea or a hot chocolate. It’s a well known fact that hot drinks are known to soothe the soul (avoid too much caffeine though!).
3. A shower or a bath can help to relieve stress.
4. Cook or bake something. Just the thought of having something delicious to eat can bring you joy. As a bonus side note, try and cook something healthy too. You can’t feed your mind well, if you don’t feed your body well.
5. Get some sleep. The virtues of a good night’s sleep during exam season should not be underestimated.
Hetal Vaishnav/ VII A
For me, happiness is the moment when I talk to my friends about various topics. The amount of happiness I get from here is uncountable and indescribable. Talking with friends is the most amazing experience in the world, which never ends. We can't talk with family or relatives or anyone else for more than a limit. But with friends, there is no limit to talk. Every thought from our mind comes to our mouth when we are with friends. Like, we can talk about our personal life, family life, social life, and anything; we can talk.
I would like to share one experience of my life. Two years ago, my school organised a night camp at my school. After activities, we were asked to go into our rooms and sleep. We all made our beds and then suddenly we started talking. As this went on, there were so many topics on which we were discussing and arguing. This whole talk went on for about one and a half-hour then our teachers asked us to sleep so that we could get up early and go for a morning walk, but still, we had endless talks, which filled everyone with joy. That night camp turned out to be one of the best experience with my friends, which gave me a kind of relief and happiness. At last, I would like to say that being with friends is everlasting happiness.
Mangilal Dewasi/ IX
Importance of Morning Walk
Class IX A
Spring is blooming & I am taking of with you
Before we knew it we were laughing,
because we had eachother.
The world comes back to life.
On our usual path home.
The rhythm of my footsteps rings out.
After the rain.
The gentle scent of a breeze blows through the town.
Sharing the same passage of the time.
The miracle we get to live together.
I want that to lead me to the future.
I want to look into your eyes and tell you.
The hand I wanted to keep holding was yours.
The hand that can convey everything.
In the way we held eachother.
You can't be anyone else.
It has to be you.
You made me want to stay.
By your side forever....
Even if I look back.
I know that you won't be there but ,
I look for you anyway.
Thinking that you've called my name.
If I turn the corner maybe I can go back.
To when we walked side by side.
Although that arch of cherry blossom has turned leaves of an orange hue.
The voice that passed through.
My ears and embraced me.
All our time together since we met.
I'd never trade a day.
Those days will always live inside my heart.
Khush Suthar/ XI Science
Volume No. 464 Published by The Editorial Board: Mrs Bharti Rao, Mr Krishan Gopal, Ms Swabhi Parmar,
Chief Editor: Diksha Choudhary, Secretary: Uma Choudhary, Joint Secretary: Mansi Choudhary, Editors: Anumesh Rao, Krisha Dave, Puran Choudhary, Jatin Tripash, Diksha Choudhary, Tamanna Solanki, Uma Choudhary, Priyanka Deora, Krithika Rajpurohit, & Kunal Rajpurohit.