Resources and Materials | Wipro Applying Thought in Schools
Wipro Applying Thought In Schools
Building capacity on the ground for education reform
Wipro Applying Thought In Schools is our initiative to help in societal change and development. This initiative is long-term, deliberate and focused. The intent of this initiative is to improve the Quality of education – so that life opportunities and possibilities are expanded for everyone, including the most under privileged.
Back Issues of The School Weekly
- ► 2020 (34)
- ► 2019 (43)
- ► 2018 (42)
- ► 2017 (45)
- ► 2016 (44)
- ► 2015 (45)
- ► 2014 (55)
- The School Weekly - 22nd April 2013
- The Alumni Logo
- Girls and their right to education
- Not by inputs alone - Indian Express
- Request For Proposals: Video Production
- Centre avoiding responsibility on Right to Educat...
- Making money concepts fun for children
- Making Learning a Priority
- My invention made peace with Lions
- Good Education | Wipro Applying Thought in Schools
- Government admits failure to meet RTE deadline: wh...
- Resources and Materials | Wipro Applying Thought i...
- ▼ April (12)